Employee Law Attorney
You deserve fairness in the workplace. At the Boynton Beach Law Office of William M. Julien, P.A., we concentrate on problems experienced by all kinds of workers every day. We offer free consultations on employees’ rights claims, labor law questions and workplace fairness issues for clients in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and throughout South Florida. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
If an experienced employment attorney’s advice will help you resolve problems relating to workplace discrimination, a hostile work environment, or wage and hour problems, you owe it to yourself to call employees’ rights attorney .
Fighting Workplace Discrimination & Harassment
- Sexual harassment or a hostile work environment
- Age discrimination
- Discrimination based on a disability or handicap
- Race, ethnicity or national origin discrimination
- Sex or gender discrimination, as well as pregnancy discrimination and glass ceiling claims
- Denial of rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Wrongful termination in retaliation for discrimination and other acts
- Wage and hour law issues regarding overtime, unpaid work, commission, tips
You need to know and understand your civil rights, including those protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act and other state and federal laws.
Taking A Stand Against Sexual Harassment
The effects of mistreatment and sexual harassment in the workplace can be significant. If you suspect sexual harassment, it is important to know what to do and how to protect your rights. Our firm can help you if you have suffered due to sexual harassment, racial harassment, harassment based on sexual orientation and other hostile workplace claims.
Demanding The Compensation You Deserve
Our firm also handles individual and class-action wage and hour claims stemming from:
- FMLA claims
- Employee misclassification
- Improper deductions, tip splitting, commissions and piece rate
- Failure to accommodate
- Overtime issues
- Issues with severance and noncompete agreements