Fort Lauderdale Employee Rights Lawyer
Employees and job applicants have rights under the law that need to be protected. If an experienced attorney’s advice and representation can help you resolve problems relating to workplace discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour claims, or other issues, it is important to learn about your options. We understand how mistreatment in the workplace is devastating and our firm is committed to stopping it.
At the Law Office of William M. Julien, P.A., in Florida, we concentrate on problems experienced by all kinds of workers every day. We offer free consultations on employees’ rights claims, labor law questions and workplace fairness issues for clients in Fort Lauderdale and throughout South Florida. Contact us today for a free, initial consultation.
Representing Employees Only
Our firm provides protection for employees’ rights that have been infringed upon due to:
- Sexual harassment
- Harassment and discrimination based on gender
- Harassment and discrimination based on sexual orientation
- Harassment and discrimination based on race
- Harassment and discrimination based on disability
- Harassment and discrimination based on medical condition
- Harassment and discrimination based on pregnancy
- Harassment and discrimination based on age
- Harassment and discrimination based on national origin
- Harassment and discrimination based on religion
Our knowledge of state and federal employment laws, together with our aggressive approach to the investigation and litigation of employees’ rights claims, has enabled us to settle many claims for discrimination, retaliatory termination or harassment for six-figure amounts up to $600,000 and more. In 2005, we won a $2 million jury verdict on a sexual harassment claim, plus an additional $1.1 million in attorneys fees.
Serving Broward County Area Employees With Discrimination Claims
If you feel that you need protection against your employer, whistleblower termination or FMLA retaliation, Florida employees’ rights lawyer William Julien can help. To find out about your options, contact us for a free consultation before time runs out on your claim. We handle most cases on a contingency fee basis, so you owe no attorneys fees unless we successfully resolve your case.