Facing Unfair Treatment In The Workplace?
Everyone has the right to be treated properly in the workplace. If you believe that you have been treated unfairly at work, it is important that you uphold your rights and understand your options. Numerous state and federal laws safeguard employees' rights and allow for those harmed by discrimination, sexual harassment and other mistreatment to pursue compensation.
For more than 20 years, the Florida discrimination lawyers at the Law Office of William M. Julienhave helped clients deal with employment law issues. Mr. Julien is committed to providing clients with legal service that is fast, reliable and fits the specific demands of the situation. We will keep you up to date on your case and answer any questions that you have throughout the legal process.
Contact us to schedule a free, confidential appointment at our Boca Raton law office. We handle most cases on a contingency fee basis, so you owe no lawyer's fees unless we successfully resolve your case.
Job-Related Cases We Take On
Throughout the state of Florida, including Boca Raton, West Palm Beach and the surrounding communities, our firm has represented clients on all kinds of workplace claims, including:
- Discrimination. If you have been discriminated against, you should know that there are many laws ensuring your protection, including the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Equal Pay Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act and many others. Employers are not allowed to discriminate against employees on the basis of age, disability, gender, sex, race, pregnancy, national origin or religion. Talk with our firm and learn about your employee rights.
- Sexual Harassment. Sexual harassment and other mistreatment in the workplace can have significant effects on employees. If you believe you have been the victim of sexual harassment in the workplace, talk with us about how to protect yourself from that deplorable behavior.
- Wage and Hour Claims. When employees are underpaid, misclassified, denied sick leave or vacation time, or are otherwise mistreated, it may be possible to file a wage and hour claim to recover lost wages, as well as back pay, attorneys fees and court costs. We can help you pursue that recovery.
- Wrongful Termination. Although Florida is an employment-at-will state, employers can still not break the law when they fire or let go of employees. Employers cannot get rid of employees based on discrimination, retaliation or sexual harassment.
- If you have been fired or feel you are being forced to quit for illegal reasons, consult with a qualified employment law attorney, as soon as possible, to make sure you understand your rights and how to protect them.
Don't Face Workplace Challenges Alone. Call Today.
Call our office to schedule an appointment for a free consultation with a Boca Raton employment law attorney bat 561-995-9990 or toll free at 866-569-7398. You can also use our online form to get in touch.