Gender Discrimination Claims
Unlinking Gender From Job Opportunity
If you believe that you lost your job or were overlooked for promotion on the basis of unlawful gender discrimination, contact a knowledgeable south Florida employees’ rights attorney at the Law Office of William M. Julien in Boca Raton. We represent clients with claims of sex discrimination, sexual harassment, and other gender-based violations of state or federal employee protection laws.
Palm Beach and Broward County employment law attorney William Julien is an aggressive and focused lawyer who concentrates on workplace rights cases on behalf of employees. His practice integrates highly responsive and attentive client service with a relentless pursuit of your rights against your employer, former employer or any other defendant who can be held accountable to you.
What Gender Discrimination Looks Like
Among the sex discrimination claims he handles are the following:
- Discrimination in hiring or promotion, including glass ceiling claims for women in the professions or management positions
- Wrongful termination on the basis of gender
- Discrimination in pay, benefits, hours, perks or vacation policies
- Retaliation for filing a complaint for sexual harassment or discrimination
- Pressure to keep from testifying on behalf of another person with sexual discrimination claims
- Retaliation for taking advantage of company pregnancy leave, maternity leave or family leave policies
Although changes in the American economy over the last 30 years have significantly improved the career options and working conditions for many women, there still remains a gender gap in pay between men and women. Additionally, individual cases of gender discrimination persist in most industries and markets no matter how much progress has been made.
Boca Raton employees’ rights lawyer William Julien accepts sex discrimination cases on a contingency fee basis. That means that you owe no attorneys fees unless your case either settles on acceptable terms or ends with a win at trial.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Case
For a free consultation about your situation, including concerns that a company investigation of your pending sex discrimination complaint is making your job conditions even worse, contact the Law Office of William M. Julien online, or call us at 561-995-9990, or toll free at 888-993-4611.